Gas Safety Certificates Tunbridge Wells

As a landlord, you are responsible for the safety of your tenants. You must ensure that appliances are working correctly and guard against the dangers of carbon monoxide.

Therefore, every rental property that has any sort of gas appliance, whether it be a central heating boiler or a gas stove or even a gas fire, requires a Gas Safety Certificate. These certificates can only be issued by a technician registered with the Gas Safe Register. The Gas Safe Register superseded CORGI (Council for Registered Gas Installers) as the sole legally recognised gas safety register in the UK on 1st April 2009. Certificates are valid for a year from the date they are issued.

We at A Brassett gas safe cetified engineers in Tunbridge Wells can instruct a registered technician to carry out a gas safety inspection at your rental property and hopefully issue you with a gas safety certificate.

We have fully qualified and experienced London Gas Safety Plumber, We will be there when you need us.

Our Gas Safety Plumber can even give you a courtesy call when on route to your property.

Services We Offer

  • Gas Safety Certificates Tunbridge Wells
  • Boiler Safety Certificate Tunbridge Wells
  • Gas Fire Safety Certificates Tunbridge Wells
  • Gas Hob Safety Certificates Tunbridge Wells
  • Cooker Safety Certificates Tunbridge Wells